October 15-16, 2011

Come visit these beautiful studios yourself on October 15-16, 2011 in Loveland Colorado! Please visit www.lovelandartstudiotour.com

Friday, October 4, 2013

Don Ellis



Don Ellis
Don Ellis Studio

201 Pamela Drive

VISIT THIS STUDIO OCT 12 & 13 and 19 & 20 - more info can be found at www.lovelandartstudiotour.com! 

donellisart.com
Creating art has been a life long passion. I enjoy the challenge of recreating a memory or a favorite place I have visited. All of God's creations inspire my work.
 
Name: Don Ellis
What is your favorite medium to work with?
Oil Paint
What cheers you up?
A smile on my children’s face
 Which of the four seasons do you love the most and why?
 Fall is my favorite season because I love the colors of the trees and hopefully cooler temperatures.
Describe your studio in less than 5 words:
 My space
What is your favorite part about your studio?
I have good light from the north windows and east windows looking out over my garden.
Little know fact about you as an artist?
 I don't like the color green

Did you go to art school or are you self taught?
I attended two art schools and had private lessons as a child
How did you become an artist?
 I became an artist because I believe it is a gift from God.

Where is your favorite spot in Loveland and why?
Loveland is wonderful, but especially along the Big Thompson where I can bike and paint and observe the wildlife.
If you could interview one person in the world, who would it be?
George Clooney at his villa on Lake Como. 






No comments:

Post a Comment