October 15-16, 2011

Come visit these beautiful studios yourself on October 15-16, 2011 in Loveland Colorado! Please visit www.lovelandartstudiotour.com

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Carey "Moose" Hosterman


Carey Hosterman
Carey Moose Hosterman / Rocky Mountain Bronze Shop

546 South East 8th St. Bldg A-2
hostermanarts.com
"Welcome to HOSTERMAN FINE ARTS. I have been sculpting and making Jewelry for over 20 years here in Loveland Colorado. I own and operate ROCKY MOUNTAIN BRONZE SHOP a Bronze finishing foundry for other sculpting artist since 1994. I am starting to become more the artist and not so much a service to the artist. At my place you will enjoy My fine art that I have created and enjoy a grate tour of how sculptor is produced from start to finish.so pleas come by and have a fun time at HOSTERMAN ARTS AND ROCKY MOUNTAIN BRONZE SHOP. Thank you" -  Carey Hosterman
Name: Carey "Moose" Hosterman

What is your favorite medium to work with? Bronze Sculpture 

What cheers you up? Sharing and selling my art work and Drag Racing !

Which of the four seasons do you love the most and why? Summer!

Describe your studio in less than 5 words:Adventure, Surprising , Educational, Knowledgeable, Inspiring!

What is your favorite part about your studio? The Creative possess to a finished sculpture.

Little know fact about you as an artist?  I volunteer a lot of my time to the arts in Loveland.

Did you go to art school or are you self taught? Started in school at Loveland High in jewelry found my love of art and studied under many Artist over the years and many work shops!

How did you become an artist? My Senior year registration day in High School, I had all my credits to graduate and needed five classes to play high school sports, so I picked Sculpting , Jewelry, Drawing, P.E., and Study Hall. This was just a start. I then worked for a Bronze Foundry for a few years and then in 1994 I opened Rocky Mountain Bronze Shop, this helped me with a vast river of knowledge to build my art career and business.

Where is your favorite spot in Loveland and why? Driving around lake Loveland in My cars with my Wife!

If you could interview one person in the world, who would it be? Leonardo Da Vinci


No comments:

Post a Comment