October 15-16, 2011

Come visit these beautiful studios yourself on October 15-16, 2011 in Loveland Colorado! Please visit www.lovelandartstudiotour.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ashlee Comerford



A photo of Ashlee with C.W. Mundy

Ashlee Comerford inspires me.  How couldn't she, she is truly passionate about painting and it shows in her work.  I think what inspires me most is that she has only been working as a fine artist for 3 years. (In her previous life she was an ice skater!)  In some ways it makes me feel like one day maybe I could do it too! You know, start painting and become collectible around the world three years later.  (OK, so this is totally rare, I know, but what an accomplishment that no doubt took a lot of hard work!) She has studied with some very notable artists of our time, Quang Ho and Kim English for example - but in some ways I think she didn't even need to mention these big names - I really am fond of her work and so was our blind Juror, Dave Santillanes.  He chose one of her pieces to be featured with two others on the front of our marketing materials.  You can visit her website at http://www.ashleecomerford.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment