October 15-16, 2011

Come visit these beautiful studios yourself on October 15-16, 2011 in Loveland Colorado! Please visit www.lovelandartstudiotour.com

Friday, June 10, 2011

Angela Canada Hopkins

A friendly invitation to Angela Canada Hopkin's downtown Art Studio

 Angela Canada Hopkins- 325 E 4th,  I actually felt like I was living in a big city as I rang her buzzer from the street.  How cool and artsy to live and work in a downtown loft - don't you agree! Angela is an inspiration to our community.  Not only does she make incredible abstract paintings of caner cells, but she is co-creator of The Artist Collective and has had such a positive impact on our town.  Her studio holds a collection of pieces you wouldn't see in her cancer series, giving a glimpse of her various artistic skills (A Dia de los Muertos inspired canvas for example) . I found myself getting lost in her book collection (I didn't realize she was also a yoga enthusiast and teacher) and wanting to open well organized drawers full of stickers, felt, pompoms and more.  I am sure there was even a spot for glitter. (And I won't deny a peak around the corner into her husband's Law Office and living room - she is also an Art Collector!)   For more of her work check out http://www.canadahopkins.com/ and for information on connecting to the Loveland Art Community visit http://www.lovelandartistscollective.com/   



don't you want to peak underneath?!




Angela is not only a heart felt artist, but really does bring people together!

1 comment:

  1. Nicely written post Megan. You and anyone else are always welcome to come over and visit or create together. Just give me a ring.

    ReplyDelete